Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mind-
----

Four words are enough to make me n u think endlessly. Isn't it right? right, go on n on...find answer if u can.

Oh,me sound phylosopher? not at all, just a common person like u and them out there in the world..again same phylosophy. ok ok.

Let us think when and why our mind interefer and gets restless for any damn thing, material or worldly for which we should not become so or think much, esp.when we know very well "everything takes its own time" or "we r just puppets of His (God) hands" etc.etc. Then why I am thinking on this at all,just for fun? no way, to write something on? may be,Or just as I am thinking of something? more possible,Or as I am restless? quite possible...what about your state of mind after reading this? became restless, or feeling bored or started thinking on something like me or just having fun to read me?

Anyway, if out of this u r feeling one thing, my blog is successful.
so, byeeeeeeeeee for now. Now, I have stopped thinking n will watch some light series on TV.




6 Comments:

Blogger Mohinder56 said...

Philosophy and feelings both are must for life ...without which a human being becomes animal.....nice thought..

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:36:00 AM  
Blogger Mohinder56 said...

Hi, Thanks for your comments on Hind Yugam.. I also write for Hindi-Yugam as well as got my own blog.. http://dilkadarpan.blogspot.com

wish you to visit the same and have your views..
thanks.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Medha P said...

Mohindarkumar ji,

Jarur aapka blog aur Hindi Yugm par bhi aapki rachnayen padhungi.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Oxymorons said...

Just got connected with your blog madam..
Genuinely a nice one. Please keep writing.

Monday, April 30, 2007 4:14:00 AM  
Blogger HAREKRISHNAJI said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 14, 2007 7:38:00 PM  
Blogger Medha P said...

keep reading my next blogs.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home