Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"Am feeling proud once again ."
------------------------------

One of my friends (office colleague) phoned me immediately on her returning back from her South India trip i.e.on 1st Jan.06 and told me about the news item in TOI dt.26th Dec., which contained my name with details of my letter to President of India (on page 16 under heading "President reaches out to his Heroes".

Thanks to TOI and my friend too to make me aware of it. In a way, TOI has inspired all parents by mentioning my letter details.

I wondered how nobody phoned me or how I missed that news item on the very day esp.when I had written already the blog reg. livechat of students with President on 14th Nov.and then my mail to President answering his q. "What I will be remembered for?" (here I means you). Obviously, I would like to be remembered as Proud Indian Mom who could inspire other parents esp.in India and abroad even.

So, parents, (and even students), you may read page 16 and even other pages reg.President's news items of TOI dt. 26th Dec.05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home