Thursday, December 08, 2005

Software Architect and Microsoft CEO Bill Gates visited India. News items say,he is still dreaming one such pc which will help one and all and dreams pc on every desk.

Read following url having various links-

http://in.rediff.com/money/gates05.htm

I read other link of jugalbandi of Mr.Narayan Murthy,founder of Infosys Technologies where his nature is compared with Bill Gates. Seems both are going well with each other.

Better you read from above link and leave comment here if you wish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Medha P said...

With due respect to all concerned, I know, I am not authority to comment on Bill Gates visit or his interview with Mr.Narayan Murthy. This blog is just outcome of my excitement reg. his visit to India merely as I am proud Indian. I respect both these personalities from bottom of heart.

I expect readers just to think over his visit to India.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home