Monday, July 25, 2005

Life's truth-
------------

Wish to write few lines on Life i.e.what we experience in general. You must admit that everyday is not the same and if it is same, something is wrong definitely. Happiness doesn't wait at your doorstep always or sadness too. So, one has to be bold enough to face the truth of life ( I am saying, assuming I have found it). Sometimes, I feel one should not make it habit to become sad. On the contrary sadness offers us guidelines, how to get thru it towards path of happiness. This blog has given me way to express myself so I am taking opportunity of lecturing you a bit. "Every dark cloud has silver lines"...... If today I am feeling low, it is me to think over it and get out of it and help myself. It is rightly said, "God helps them who help themselves". This doesn't mean that I should get my happiness by making others unhappy. Mostly I see ppl.doing this strategy to get happiness. Do your business honestly by not deceiving or hurting others and then only the benefit you receive will be priceless. Hurting others in no way will be excused by God even...... There is say in Marathi for this wrong doing,"Yachi dehi, yachi dola parat phed karawi lagte". One has to think over it. This means during this life only one will have to pay back for the wrong doings.

So, friends, today's lessons -1)"Live and let others live", 1)"Don't worry, Be happy !!" (I know, I too have to implement what I said).

1 Comments:

Blogger Medha P said...

No comment? Ok,ok,I understand, truth is always bitter. Go ahead reading next blog.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home