Friday, July 22, 2005



Most beautiful amongst Mount Rainier Album (snap II on amruta's blog),so could not resist giving it special appearance on my blog.

BTW, photography is area which I am fond of. I just can't keep away my camera when I am with nature. Mine is Yashika Zoom camera which needs developing/printing,and doesn't have editing feature. Here digicams have got edge over it. However, preserving printed photos and going thru them leisurely is always different thing than to visit some site which needs courtesy of pc/laptop,internet connections and moreover the website where photos are uploaded. Sounds bit -ve? can't help. Everything has it's own plus,minuses. Isn't it. I thought it as I can't show photos on site to my parents/relatives that easily. Anyways, atleast I am enjoying them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home